New Marvel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Marvel is a Marvel Universe RPG that centers particularly around the stories of the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants. Enroll as your own Superbeing/Mutant in this parallel Earth of the Marvel Universe!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A finished job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily
Lily

Character sheet
Alias: Volt
Affiliation: Neutral
Classification: Level 3 Mutant

A finished job Empty
PostSubject: A finished job   A finished job I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Kira walked into the throne room on Moenia Motus. After cleaning herself up of course. She had a quite a bit of blood on her when she returned but that's to expect when making an assassination look like a bear attack. She knelt in front of Overlord when she was about 10 feet away from him. "The problem has been eliminated my lord." purred Kira in her slight accent.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet
Alias: Overlord
Affiliation: Brotherhood of Mutants, Terra Hereditas
Classification: Level 5 Mutant

A finished job Empty
PostSubject: Re: A finished job   A finished job I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Overlord remained seated on his high throne, one that was the very heart of the Castle itself. It was around this time that he'd attend to audiences in need of his consul, however, there was one mutant in particular that he was patiently waiting for a response from - this mutant being Lynx. On his throne he sat quietly, he rested his head against the palm of his right hand expressing disinterest - his usual pose. There were guards within the Throne Room that safely secured the exits/entrances of the Throne Room itself, as well as Guards posted elsewhere, but, keeping a sharp eye; afterall, the majority of Overlord's security force were robotic, keeping the mutants on his small island-nation safe.

Overlord had finally been expecting his assassin to return to him in his Throne room. As she approached, Overlord kept a plain eye out for the camera installed nearby; he'd know when to expect Lynx. Lynx had arrived with a successful report - still Overlord remained disinterested in expression and form. "So, your mission was completed? I have yet to hear of any news reports; a job well done, Lynx." Overlord clapped very slightly in honor of Lynx's duty to her sovereign. "I am curious to know how exactly you managed to accomplish the mission..." He paused, raising his head up a bit, and glaring at Lynx with his sharp grey eyes from under the shadows of his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Lily

Character sheet

A finished job Empty
PostSubject: Re: A finished job   A finished job I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:05 pm

"He was hunting in highly bear infested woods alone." purred Kira in her accent. "I duplicated a bear attack. No one will be able to tell a mutant killed him." Kira's eye's flash dangerously. "However I must say his way of hunting is... unhonorable." said Kira with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet

A finished job Empty
PostSubject: Re: A finished job   A finished job I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Overlord smirked a bit at the thought of the man's death by Lynx's vicious, carnivorous flares in the midst of hunting her prey. "...How very ruthless of you." Overlord stepped up from his throne, and began pacing slowly back and forth, his arms were folded behind his back; he wanted to further his debriefing. "How did the man hunt? I am ever so curious, Lynx." Overlord asked intriguingly, it was clear that Lynx's modus operandi was fascinating to Overlord and perhaps one of the reasons why he kept her held in a position such as an Assassin intended to do his bidding when he felt it was unworthy to deal with himself.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Lily

Character sheet

A finished job Empty
PostSubject: Re: A finished job   A finished job I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 pm

"If a gun my lord." said Kira in her slight accent. Her face show a distaste for the word as she said it. "Hunting with a gun takes no talent. Anyone can pick up a gun and pull a trigger, it's almost as bad as using a bow an arrow but atleast that takes some talent." Her eyes flashed again. "He also is easily distracted when helping... well a hurt individual of the opposite gender."
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet

A finished job Empty
PostSubject: Re: A finished job   A finished job I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:37 am

Lynx's was response was reasonable; she was afterall a mutant that has always relied on stealth, presicion and her own physical prowess. Overlord on the other hand never really considered guns as dishonorable since the entire world uses them, and to their advantages. Firearms are one of mankinds various technologies used to make killing more efficient, it demonstrated that even homo-sapiens were not to be underestimated despite mutants being around at the same time. "I suppose firearms are a problem for hunters like yourself. It explains why you dislike them so much." Overlord replied briefly. "I thank you for getting the job done - it would be a most inconvenient scenario for one such as myself." He continued pacing slowly, only to stop shortly after. He turned his body to face the direction of Lynx. "You are dismissed." He would return to his throne upon her exit.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Lily

Character sheet

A finished job Empty
PostSubject: Re: A finished job   A finished job I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Lynx bowed. "Until you need my services again my lord." purred Kira in her slight accent. Pulling herself out of the bow she turned around and left.

(ooc: I guess topic over)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A finished job Empty
PostSubject: Re: A finished job   A finished job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A finished job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Marvel :: Earth-1733 :: Terra Hereditas :: Moenia Motus :: Throne Room-
Jump to: