New Marvel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Marvel is a Marvel Universe RPG that centers particularly around the stories of the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants. Enroll as your own Superbeing/Mutant in this parallel Earth of the Marvel Universe!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Sovereign's Merciless Hand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet
Alias: Overlord
Affiliation: Brotherhood of Mutants, Terra Hereditas
Classification: Level 5 Mutant

A Sovereign's Merciless Hand Empty
PostSubject: A Sovereign's Merciless Hand   A Sovereign's Merciless Hand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Overlord sat magnificently on his large magenta throne trimmed with elegant purple, and armed with a variety of small consoles used for emergencies, or simple access to Terra Hereditas in all of its entirety. He rested the side of his head against his right palm, and relaxed his left arm on the throne's armrest, stretching his legs outward very comfortable in his throne, the heart of Moenia Motus, and perhaps even Terra Hereditas itself. Overlord was dressed in his usual heroic attire, his long magenta cape flowed downward against his back to the surface of the floor from his tall throne; he wore his helmet with pride. After clicking one of the buttons of a small console wired into his throne the speakers came on throughout the entire Castle Grounds. "Lynx, please visit me in my court." Everyone would recognize his eloquent tone of voice through the large speakers with an even larger network on Terra Hereditas. He waited patiently for his 'Hand of Death' to arrive in his presence, there was a problem arising that was too unworthy of Overlord's attention.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Lily

Character sheet
Alias: Volt
Affiliation: Neutral
Classification: Level 3 Mutant

PostSubject: Re: A Sovereign's Merciless Hand   A Sovereign's Merciless Hand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Kira walked into the throne room. It was rare she that she would be called upon. "What is it that you wish?" purred Kira in her slight Russian accent. She smirked. "Who is that needs erasing my lord?" She walked deeper into the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet
Alias: Overlord
Affiliation: Brotherhood of Mutants, Terra Hereditas
Classification: Level 5 Mutant

PostSubject: Re: A Sovereign's Merciless Hand   A Sovereign's Merciless Hand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Overlord was pleased to see Lynx's priorities - her service to her Master. She was an attractive woman, but, Overlord lost the love of his life, and has since been unable to find a woman to compensate for her love; he was afterall an 80 year old man with the physical build and appearance of a man in their mid thirties. She had asked why exactly she was called upon, but, it was clear that she had an idea. "I need you to deal with a semi-political matter that threatens the publicity and dignity of Mutantkind." He paused, and Lynx excitedly asked who exactly needed to be 'erased' from the world. "...There is a man named Richard Wallis. He is a pro-registration activist trying to encourage the government to take power over the Mutants that live on their soil." Overlord looked up at Lynx with his sharp grey eyes from beneath the shadows of his helmet. "Normally this would be an inadequate situation for the attention of myself, or my subjects; however, it appears Richard Wallis is a retired Representative of the United States government, and the people are encouraged to think he knows exactly what he's talking about in regard to Mutantkind and the threats we're constantly posing on the primitives." Overlord cleared his throat up before continuing his briefing. "I'll need you to assassinate Richard Wallis. If we allow him to continue preaching to his kind, then I am certain they will have enough influence over the political agenda to send a recommendation, a plea for enforcement of Mutant-registration to the primitives' government." This was a lot to take in, so, the Overlord paused for only a moment. "Remain entirely discreet about his death. If you are not careful enough, then it may result in a war between Terra Hereditas, and the United States; a war that we best avoid for now. I encourage you to be creative, make it appear accidental so that no Mutant would be accused of killing an anti-mutant activist. With your knowledge and experience, I trust you will succeed. Do not disappoint me."

Overlord elegantly positioned his left knuckle into his right fist. "You are dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Lily

Character sheet
Alias: Volt
Affiliation: Neutral
Classification: Level 3 Mutant

PostSubject: Re: A Sovereign's Merciless Hand   A Sovereign's Merciless Hand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:31 pm

"Consider him dead." purred Kira with a smirk. If this man was as dangerous as her master said she would have to kill him fast. "He will be dead before the sun sets." She turned around and left the throne room. She had her prey, and he would never see the light of day again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sovereign's Merciless Hand   A Sovereign's Merciless Hand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sovereign's Merciless Hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Marvel :: Earth-1733 :: Terra Hereditas :: Moenia Motus :: Throne Room-
Jump to: