New Marvel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Marvel is a Marvel Universe RPG that centers particularly around the stories of the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants. Enroll as your own Superbeing/Mutant in this parallel Earth of the Marvel Universe!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

death of kira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily
Lily

Character sheet
Alias: Volt
Affiliation: Neutral
Classification: Level 3 Mutant

death of kira Empty
PostSubject: death of kira   death of kira I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 am

Kira walked into the throne room. Her claws were drawn and she look like she was ready to kill. She wanted control of the island and of the brotherhood. "Your time ends here!" she yelled at overlord, sprinting at him. She jumped in the air and slashed.

(OOC: dont care if you kill kira in next post just want to make new character)
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet
Alias: Overlord
Affiliation: Brotherhood of Mutants, Terra Hereditas
Classification: Level 5 Mutant

death of kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: death of kira   death of kira I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 am

(OOC: Come on now... Be considerate of my own enjoyment; otherwise you should've simply asked someone else to kill you. I don't want this to be quick and painless, some drama should be attributed to it. This is a death of another character afterall.)

Overlord heard two of his Combat Droids being sliced inside of the throne room door. Overlord was not amused when he quickly, and easily identified the rate of the slasher's heartbeat signature. He had been resting on his throne, unfazed by his two Combat Droids' destruction so easily within his own Castle, but, the slasher was none other then Lynx, who would know the proper way to disarm/destroy Overlord's more common Combat Droids. Lynx often always thought ahead, but, this time... Overlord knew her actions were foolish. Being his 'Hand' she could've slit his neck from behind, or stuck a blade through his neck directly next to him on his throne; but no, she chose to be frontal and direct despite not having any allies behind her.

She entered the throne room, and jumped upward towards Overlord. Overlord comfortably raised his arm, and open up his palm, cutting off her velocity, and making her literally freeze in mid air. Overlord then slowly walked towards Lynx, and spun his whole body around, stretching out his strong, right leg kicking her heavily, and forcing her to fly all the way across the throne room, crashing into the wall.

He slowly stepped closer to her crashed position with his arms against his lower back, and his cape sluggishly follwing him closely behind. He looked into her eyes. "It seems I've completely overestimated your own ability. To think that my prominent Hand would be so foolish to charge right into my own throne room, despite knowing how close she could get to me from behind, or beside me." He paused. "You are a total fool." He smirked and looked down at Lynx as he was now only 2 yards away from her fallen position.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Lily

Character sheet

death of kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: death of kira   death of kira I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:01 am

"I know i could have but one doesn't gain followers through quite assassination." said Lynx. "I can kill you like that and take over but then tthere might be challengers to myself. I need to exert dominance over my opponent and the rest will fall into place." She got up. "I will not fall to you but I know i can't do it in this state." She smirked and her eyes look more like cat eyes and gained many other cat like features. Her instincts took over and her reasoning and thought process decreased in activity. A dangerous form to fight for both kira and overlord.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet

death of kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: death of kira   death of kira I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:13 am

"So... You intend to be a charismatic leader, and suspect you'll have no opposition anyways?" Overlord chuckled only a bit. "You honestly don't understand politics; if you did, you wouldn't be here right now." Overlord then lifted Lynx up by the collar with a single arm that he was empowering with his motional manipulation to multiply the power of his muscles and their growth/expansion. He looked straight up into her eyes as she hovered above the cold, metallic floors. "Lynx, I'm not pleased by your strategem. Know that you will not be leaving this place alive; know that I will antagonize your watchful presence within Moenia Motus post-mordem." He held her tightly by the collar, continuing this moment of glory. "You will be remembered as a traitor; one too blind to see the righteousness of my sovereignty. Everyone in Terra Hereditas will remain under my iron fist while your body decays, and is taken away by the soils of the Earth."

After his speech, Overlord threw her entire body across another end of the Throne Room, increasing her acceleration through velocity tremendously. Her bones would shatter upon hitting the metallic walls, she would be rendered paralyzed, but still able to communicate and channel her cerebellum's response to her neck, and head. He wanted her to be alive upon death, there was no honor in a traitor's death, and Overlord definitely respected that belief.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Lily

Character sheet

death of kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: death of kira   death of kira I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:28 am

Kira couldnt move. She had felt her bones break and several small bone fragments perce her organs, however not enough to killer. She cursed in her head. She was going to die very slowly useless she could move. After hours of dieing slowly she felt herself fade away. But she had one thing to say. "What kind of hunter are you." said Kira. "Not even good enough to kill his own prey in second." With that she passed.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet

death of kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: death of kira   death of kira I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:16 pm

(OOC: Whoa now, hours? You probably wouldn't even last a whole hour... Just about ten to thirty minutes. Keep my character in mind, why would he leave your severed body on his wall for more then 10-30 minutes especially after a bit of dialogue? Hours are a bit much.)

"You're a putrid existence." Overlord commented as he swiftly appeared directly in front of Lynx's severed condition. The lights on the ceiling cast a shadow over Overlord's appearance giving off a silhouette to Lynx who was forcefully looking up at him while he spoke. "The pain must be incalculable; all the broken bones, and torn flesh." He pased for only a moment to admire the consequence of her betrayal. "I will end your life like the traitor you are... And all Mutants will furtherly praise my name; but first, I think you should suffer a bit longer." Overlord turned around, his cape swaying in the process. He took a seat on his throne while Lynx worked her way towards trying to verbally say something. It wasn't until she finally managed to speak up 10 minutes later that Overlord stood up from his throne. "What kind of Hunter are you?" She mocked him. Finally, in the last moments of her death, she said one last thing. "...Not even good enough to kill his own prey in seconds." With that, Lynx died.

Overlord would dispose of her remains using hypervelocity... The Mutantkind on his Island-nation would all honor Overlord's victory against the treacherous, and power-hungry Assassin, Lynx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

death of kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: death of kira   death of kira I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

death of kira
Page 1 of 1