New Marvel is a Marvel Universe RPG that centers particularly around the stories of the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants. Enroll as your own Superbeing/Mutant in this parallel Earth of the Marvel Universe!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Another Peaceful Day?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psych

Character sheet
Alias: Psych
Affiliation: X-Men
Classification: Level 4 Mutant

PostSubject: Another Peaceful Day?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Looking out the window while he was pouring coffee, Jason wondered who would make the first serious move. The government or the Brotherhood. Sitting around a table, he looked at a container with milk. Easily, he poured the right amount while getting a spoon from across the room to float towards him. After two whole minutes of idle stirring, he finally took his time sipping the hot beverage. Picking up the morning paper, he could see pictures of protesters shouting anti-mutant slogans and some editors writing about mutants taking over the world. Skipping the least 'interesting' stories, he saw a letter by a disgruntled 'normal' person, complaining about the existence of the X-men. The author was trying to bring across the point that although they are helping 'normal' citizens, the X-men were just getting their trust before they stabbed them in the back. Sighing, he knew some people should have questions, but the mistrust was caused by the Brotherhood's actions. Finishing his coffee, he caused the coffee pot to float to him, pour the coffee then float back to its original position. Roaming over the pages, he continued to search for the 'interesting' stories until classes start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caylin
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alias: Nocturne
Classification: Level 3 Mutant

PostSubject: Re: Another Peaceful Day?   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Caylin came into the kitchen, wearing her nightie, with a large book in her hands. She sat down at the large table, reaching into the hanging fruit basket and pulling out an apple. She didn't have class until the late afternoon and for that she was thankful. She caught a scent other than hers in the room and put down the book to see someone before her. Oh I'm sorry... Good Morning. She laid her book down to try and put up conversation with a fellow student, before getting back to tracking down Lynx.

Psych

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Peaceful Day?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Looking at the figure of a student he had seen around and who he was briefed on, he was startled that she would come into the teachers' lounge dressed in that apparel. Looking away quickly, Jason mumbled an apology before he remembered where she was. "Er.....you know you're in the teachers' lounge......Caylin is it? Sorry," he mumbled again feeling a little awkward," Good morning. I think you should where something more.......decent." Causing one of the coats, on a rack, in the side closet to float out and over her shoulders, he retrieved a knife and presented it to her. " Hm...I don't think you take my classes, so I hope I don't make you feel uncomfortable. You came here two years ago, so, how has your stay been here?" Placing a bread in a toaster and removing butter from the fridge, he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caylin
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Peaceful Day?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Caylin slid her arms into the sleeves of the hoodie and smiled. I'm sorry... I tend to sneak in here at times to go about my business, as the regular table can be so crowded. She took the knife and began twirling it between her fingers as she conversed. My stay here has been pleasant for the most part, good classes, fun hours... it's been a real blast. What of you? How has your tenure been here at the institute? She placed the knife in her mouth as she closed the book and placed it underneath her chair.

Psych

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Peaceful Day?   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Watching Caylin carefully as she placed the knife in her mouth, Jason looked away quickly to avoid any odd feeling between the two if she was feeling any. " Teaching can be a pain, especially with hormone controlled children." Looking directly at her now, he could feel the usual feelings of mistrust he had when actually meeting someone for the first time. He may have surpassed his will to hate 'normal' people, but, this mistrust for everyone has been alive since that night. Trying to push them away, he reminded himself he was a teacher to some point. " Well, I hope you will continue to be a part of our family." Smiling, the coffeepot floated to her as a clean cup made ts way on the table," Coffee?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caylin
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Peaceful Day?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Caylin took the knife out of her mouth and placed it on the table reaching for a piece of toast. Taking a huge chomp out of the bread she nodded her head when asked if she wanted coffee. She took the toast out of her mouth with a smile on her face. She was being unusually cheery for the moment, and whether she was acting or, she was feeling legitimate elation, remained to be seen. She was having a fun time this early morning, not having to worry about fighting off the Brotherhood, or political assassinations.

Psych

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Peaceful Day?   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Moving from his chair, he poured coffee in a cup for Caylin. " I, will see you later because I have a class now." Moving to the door quickly he turned to her, " I'm sorry for moving so quickly, but the headmaster will kill me if I'm late again."

[exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Peaceful Day?   

Back to top Go down

Another Peaceful Day?
Page 1 of 1