New Marvel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Marvel is a Marvel Universe RPG that centers particularly around the stories of the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants. Enroll as your own Superbeing/Mutant in this parallel Earth of the Marvel Universe!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Psych

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psych

Psych

Character sheet
Alias: Psych
Affiliation: X-Men
Classification: Level 4 Mutant

Psych Empty
PostSubject: Psych   Psych I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Personal Information

Birthdate: May 17

Birthsign: Taurus

Name: Jason Williams

Personality: When Jason is around anyone (excluding close friends) he can be seen as cold and can be said to have a heart(rarely), even under painful circumstances, like a death or close betrayal. Although he might show this exterior, he is always well mannered to everyone and takes great insult if this is not returned no matter the social status. Underneath, Jason does care about people but only few persons are able to see this. One thing he likes is respect of rules. When he gets stressed (rarely) he would listen to jazz, even if he's not stressed also.

There are also rare times when Jason loses his anger and destroys all in his path, but, this is done when he is alone, so that he doesn't hurt anyone.

Dislikes: Illogical people, people with little anger control and bad tasting food.

Physical Information

Height: 6 Feet 1 Inch

Weight: 194lbs

Hair Color: white

Eye Color: Grey

General Appearance: Psych 29048_119516151413725_119515791413761_157889_5057482_n

Status

Class: 4

Mutant Information

Mutant Superpower(s)

Telekinesis

Superhuman Power Grid

Refer to the following link: https://newmarvel.forumotion.com/guide-f4/power-ratings-t30.htm#119

Intelligence: 4

Strength: 2

Speed: 2

Durability: 2

Energy Projection: 4

Fighting Ability: 4

Abilities

Power: Telekinesis
Level: 8
Type: offensive and defensive
Name: N/A
Description: It allows Jason to move objects with his mind even the ones that weigh more than even the size of a passenger train.
Perquisites: Concentrate
Drawbacks/Limitations: If overworked, he would get a killer headache or even bleed through his nose. If he loses control of his anger, everything around him would be bent, twisted, broken and technically destroyed.

Arsenal

Primary Weapon: none

Secondary Weapon: none

Gadgets: none

Armor: none

Biography & RP-Sample

Biography: He was born to a working class, single-parent family. He had a mother, two sisters and a brother, but the death of their father left them struggling. His abilities manifested themselves when he was seven. For four years his mother was able to keep him calm, especially when she played jazz music and the secret within the immediate family. One of his sisters had accidentally revealed this to a friend, who was secretly a mutant hater, who revealed it to 'friends'. This caused a mob to attack the house setting it a blaze. With the help of their mother, his other siblings escaped and he was was carried by his mother to the Lorenis Institute of Higher Learning. At the gate they were caught and in an attempt to protect her son, Jason's mother was killed. The death of his mother sent him into the actual first emotion of true rage, which ended with the deaths of a third of the mob and serious injury of the rest. With the help of the Institute, he was saved from the police and trained how to control himself. It took time but he was able to take up the philosophy, that the 'normal' people needed time to change their ways. But, the night of his mother's death still haunts him which sometimes would let him lose control when he experiences nightmares of the event.

Throughout the years, the Institute had mutants who shared the past feelings of Jason. With his experience he was able to get through to them and change their hearts as his was and after his 'schooling period' he was offered a position as a team leader, but, he still does not trust himself around fellow members in case any accident occurs. So, he decided to teach Chemistry at the Institute and only goes out to fight if he is really needed.

RP-Sample: Everything was like the night he still wants to forget. A woman was pulling his arm while she desperately looked back to see some unseen foe coming after her. Looking back, the young boy could see the quick movements of the beams. The voices from angry individuals could be heard coming closer and closer. As he saw the frantic look on the woman's face, the boy started to cry, when the finally reached a tall gate. As the woman stood outstretched in front of the boy, the people were telling her to move or be killed with him. As an overzealous man pulled the trigger, their was a bright flashing light and the falling of her body. The land around the child's body ripped apart the people were seen in the air then he woke up.

Sweating as he looked around, Jason's facial expression turned from anxious to expressionless. Sighing, he looked at the trashed room in the shadows. Wondering what the others would say, he ignored everything until morning, trying to sleep away his nightmare.

Last edited by Psych on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lily
Lily

Character sheet
Alias: Volt
Affiliation: Neutral
Classification: Level 3 Mutant

Psych Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psych   Psych I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:51 am

Thank you for your patience, i just ask for a bit more, admin will be back tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Character sheet

Psych Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psych   Psych I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet
Alias: Overlord
Affiliation: Brotherhood of Mutants, Terra Hereditas
Classification: Level 5 Mutant

Psych Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psych   Psych I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 pm

1) Well, due in part to your character's [somewhat] lack of experience as an X-Men, I'm thinking that instead of being a Level 4 Mutant, your character should be a Level 3 Mutant. You'll still be able to keep your Superpower - I don't necessarily see any problems with it in particular.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Character sheet

Psych Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psych   Psych I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Modified Sad
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Administrator
Administrator
Overlord

Character sheet
Alias: Overlord
Affiliation: Brotherhood of Mutants, Terra Hereditas
Classification: Level 5 Mutant

Psych Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psych   Psych I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:08 pm

1) I failed to notice that your energy projection is at 1... Well, Telekinesis applies to energy projection, so, based on your Telekinesis what would your energy projection be? I advise you don't go beyond 4 - since Telekinesis doesn't exactly extend to long range, more short-medium range.

2) I've changed my mind about your Level as a Mutant, I'm sure you'll do fine at Level 4, just perhaps tweak your biography a bit in order to explain how you became so experienced within the X-Men. Perhaps your character is a teacher at the Institution? Or a Captain of a Team of X-Men? If so, please make yourself a bit older. Though, if you want to remain 17, just stick to Level 3.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Character sheet

Psych Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psych   Psych I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Modified
Back to top Go down
Overlord